Dinamicenterprizes

Friday 11 February 2022

MOVING

I recently move town and house at the age most of us dread moving. I must say it is not only a slept but it unearth you mentally and physically. If you move because you want to and see that as an adventure then it is mentally stressful but you look forward to it. When you stay in a comfortable house and the circumstances are ideal and if not then it is a nightmare. I had to move from a complex to a house and typically me who wants everything perfect i worked my body to a standstill. I received for a reward my legs starting to pain my hands call it the day and i feel if a train has hit me. Slowly but surely I overcome the circumstances and my body tells me I am on the right track. My wife being very conservative and likes her routine had it very bad until the house of my daughter became her dream house. Now she is as happy as a pig in the mud. I am glad she has adapt to her circumstances that well because me the adventures type can fit in anywhere. If you do not plan for your old age you will be sorry but when you are young the old age seems to be a distance away. I have trained people to prepare for retirement especially if you are not financially well off. Old age and retirement are not for the faint of heart. Be aware if you do not plan for it what seems to be a distance away will catch you unawares. To look in other peoples eyes is a mental block which has caused many peoples downfall. To be the breadwinner and suddenly you are dependent on others to survive then a few people has lost it and did not survive. 

Take note prepare for your retirement because if you stop working only your pension matters. If you are not financially well off you are doomed to live a life of a poor person. The son comes up and the sun goes down and you wish the monotony will end. It is the worst you can experience. To wish the days will go by so that you can go to sleep. Call me if you need advice because there are a few ways to combat the old age and make it an enjoyable experience. eddieelene@gmail.com     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment