Dinamicenterprizes

Tuesday 29 March 2022

 HAPPY

When did you last looked in the mirror and asked the question how happy am i in my work, my social circumstances and in myself. When I look at the stats it tells me that 75% of people do not do this and they are unhappy personalities in all swears  of life but they rather accept the status quo then try to change their circumstances. Passion and happiness go hand in hand. I saw stats of students at varsity who start with qualifying themselves for one direction but when they start to work they chose something that is totally divorced from they studied. They did their studies because of their parents, or other family members but they were not really interested. Their passion is something else. Talking to some of the most successful people in the world and some of them became bankrupt a few times before they start to follow their passion.

Do not make the same mistake and waste valuable time before you follow your passion. Money is not everything but happiness is.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment