Dinamicenterprizes

Friday 14 May 2021

 URGENT       URGENT      URGENT

As a philanthropist and Dr in human sciences I have obtain a large donation in the USA and need R30000 for clearance fee. I give to all my viewers the opportunity to assist me to gather R30000 and within two weeks double your investment. For every rand you donate you will receive double the amount back within. two weeks. If we miss the deadline I will pay back whatever you donate. It is a win win situation. Any person who is willing to donate the whole amount of R30000 i will pay him/her R100000 back in two weeks.😃

I have until the 25 May to pay the clearance fee. If you are prepared to contribute I need your name, email address, and proof of payment to E H Smit, FNB, Kolonnade, Pretoria Savings acc. no 62380827421

Do not hesitate you have nothing to lose, you double your money or get it all back. We have untill the 25 May

1 comment:

  1. What better way to double ones money within two weeks or make a R70000 rand profit

    ReplyDelete